blah bleh bloo..

Thursday, October 13, 2005

 
sigh. my academic graph is at its all time low. just made a flop of two tests in two days. been mugging for organic chem for over a week but nothing seem to have went in. so many equations, so many reactants, only one pea brain. why did i ever think that chem was fun? i think i'm really in the wrong course. starting to lose the direction of being in chem engin. seems just like a pointless paper chase with none of my interests taken care of. gotta find that focus back fast before i flop my final exams. i only have myself to blame for that mountain of work to do and textbooks to digest. since my path has been chosen, i shall paint it with my own rainbow colours and pull through it and come out a stronger person. will i? we'll see. for now, time for some phasaa thay. yay.

Comments:
Baby, we will pull everything through together k! Sorry that I've not been of good help to ya in your studies...but I will make it up in spirit and morale k? No promises but I will try! Gambate! (what's that in thai?)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?