blah bleh bloo..

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

Just for my Lovely baby:
Baby! It's been a really long and short 6 months. Long 'coz we've done so much together that other people do in years. Short 'coz it seems like yesterday when i first saw you at breakfast in your striped shirt. In these 6 months, you've gone from Yaozong who goes for lectures with me to mr striped shirt who stocks up my food supply and buys me ben n jerrys to my silly naughty baby who showers me with love and the occassional nonsense. The chemistry we have still amazes me. I still wake up wondering if it's all a dream sometimes. I never imagined that i can be so into a person but you've shown me that it is possible with the amazing amount of love and concern you shower me with. I do things for you not out of an obligation but out of a want, to make you feel comfy, happy, loved. Love you baby. There's just too much to say and alot more than i can't put in words. But i have to say a big big thankies, thanks for the little little things like our 6th mth west coast market yummy porridge date, for the little things like treating me like a little girl, for things like forcing me to sleep more, for the big things like letting me care for you and bullying you, for the bigger things like trying to become a happy boy and for the biggest things like loving me soo much and daring to let everyone else know about it. I love you baby. More 6 mths will come ya? I know it. Mwack.
love, love and much much more love,
Naughty girl Junli.

Comments:
I LOVE YOU BABY!!! YOU ARE REALLY SPECIAL!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?