blah bleh bloo..

Monday, October 10, 2005

 
just drove back to hall on my mommy's command to give baby soup and fried rice. haha..i think my mommy is really in love with him. bleah. not that i mind. i get to drive and i get to see my baby and make him happy. fair enough. hehe. blog more later. he just discovered that i left the food outside his room while he's having meeting. and he thinks i'm home! this is fun!
------------------------------2 hours later -----------------------
home now! that was fun. think my parents are trusting me with the car a little bit more. they actually went to sleep without making sure that the car is back in one piece. yay. think baby is happy. but he's busy rushing for his quiz now. good luck!!
well well, the sunday was a superbly fattening one but quite fun nevertheless. Went for lunch with yz's family at fort canning to celebrate his mommy's b'day. First thing i had to do, i had to reach his house late. oops. but his mommy was really sweet. first thing she said when she saw me was thanx for the yoga mat and she was pretty surprised that i know that she does yoga. haha. so baby's daddy drove us down to fort canning. we had buffet at this cafe at the clubhouse. meeting his entirely family including his sis is quite nerve wrecking. don't know what to talk about. oh well! i survived! =) and i think his mommy is starting to like me a little bit more 'coz she talks more to me now. anyway, yz's sis and me were both crazy about the dessert. the other food wasn't that superb but the chocolate mousse and the chocolate cake and the creme brulee. yummilicious! sinful sinful!
and after that heavy buffet lunch, my mommy fried keropok which my siblings, yz and i couldn't stop munching on. and after all that food, we went to habourfront for dinner at breeks cafe. didn't really wanna eat at first 'coz was still feeling full after lunch but nobody wanted to share so i had a baked dory all by myself. it's yummy! good stuff! but that made me so full i couldn't have another bite until afternoon today. i swear i can feel my tummy bulging still. eeee-yucks. thou shall not consume so much food in a day again for a long long while.
organic chem test on thursday. sigh. 1.5 more chapters to go! do it do it! arh!
p/s: no more sabo pictures of mr yz, only pretty ones. i realize he has too many of mine. risky. =(

Comments:
I SAW YOUR CEFIRO!!! BLEAH~
 
only after you shortly believed that i was home loh..admit it. bleah.
 
Bleah~ ANyway why changed the earlier pic? tot that was quite special..this current one i look so sleepy!!!
 
there you go..this photo is blur mah..but ya..it's nice..and u don't look sleepy la..paranoid piggy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?