blah bleh bloo..

Saturday, October 15, 2005

 
great! just spent the whole of friday night and half of my saturday afternoon fixing up my brother's stupid 500 dollar tamiya car only to have it fail to work. i gotta admit fixing the car is good fun but when it doesn't work, it pisses the hell out of me. maybe it's not just the car. it's the fact that my brother is such an ungrateful brat. i could be studying, as much i dont' want to, i know i have to, but i spent my time on him instead and in the end he pulls a long face when it doesn't work. bleah. wth. and now they're happily eating dinner while i have to clear their plates later, after folding and taking in the laundry and baking a cake. i dont' mind doing all these but when they start putting on their black faces, it irks the goodness away from me. i dont' remember being such a brat when i was 9 or 12. what happened man. i want to sleep. =(
HASH(0x8bf3424)
Seriously...How evil are you REALLY?
brought to you by Quizilla
haha..seriously...how inaccurate can inaccurate get?!
it's pretty surprising that at a time when i'm so incredibly pissed, i can still get an "angel" on the how evil are you quiz. how inaccurate is inaccurate! arh! -screams n bites!-

Comments:
Baby! No worries~ I appreciate you! You can fix car car for me =D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?